Re: Introduction

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introduction
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:32:52 -0800 (PST)
Welcome, Rich!

As Max so ably noted, the majority of us MGers aren't aiming towards
concours-level restorations, although many have what could be termed
'factory stock with driveablility updates' - i.e., later 4-synchro
gearboxes in earlier 3-synchro cars, radial tires, etc. etc.)...
Personally, my '76 B has the differential and axles from a 1969, 'cause
that is what was available when the original broke! My '65 B long-term
project, however, will be as close to factory stock as I can get it - not
concours but a driver -  as I want to experience the car as it was back
then.

Definitely get Clausager's book, it's referred to as The Bible for the
MGB, from a production perspective.

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328