FW:

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW:
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:44:33 -0600
Sorry guys, but I own a very original LE and its wheels are painted a
dark
gray. Parts of the wheel are left a natural aluminum, but the background
is
most certainly gray. The whole wheel is overcoated with a clear
protective
sealer. This, perhaps, gives the appearance of the underlying paint
being
more gray than it is, but even on the original unused spare the paint
color
is much more gray than black.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer