looking for a project car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for a project car
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:51:30 -0600
Well I"m still on the hunt for a project car.  I would like to rebuild
either a BugEye Sprite or an MGA.  Yeah I know two different ends of the
spectrum, that has been my problem all my life.  I will probably be selling
my 1969 Midget driver to finance the project and would also be interested in
the right trade possibly.

Rust doesn't scare me, that can be corrected, but I wold like something
somewhat complete etc...So if anyone has that project that has been just
sitting and sitting and you just can't find any "round to its" to get it
going I may be interested.

I can provide pics etc of of the Midget as well as several personal ref. as
to the condition of the car.

Thanks guys & gals,
Charlie Shelden