Corvairs vs Nader - R&T Article (not much LBC)

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvairs vs Nader - R&T Article (not much LBC)
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:22:02 -0500
A few weeks ago we were bouncing around about MG ski racks & the photo of my
then new '65 B with rack parked next to my '64 Corvair Spyder started some
reflections on the handling of early Corvairs & Ralph Nader's attack on
them.

Someone mentioned an article that R&T had done about Corvairs & Nader.  None
of us knew the date.  One of my friends at R&T did the research & says it
was in the April 1972 issue.  Anyone have that handy?  If so, care to share
some of the conclusions?

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB