Re: Non LBC, Thanx

To: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>,
Subject: Re: Non LBC, Thanx
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:29:20 -0800 (PST)
Frank,
Good Luck, We will be waiting to hear from you.
Jim
69C
70B

Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net> wrote:
Thanx to all of you who responded to my plea for guidance regarding my
impending quadruple/quintuple bypass surgery scheduled for January 7. This
list has become a support group for far more than LBC technical related issues
and for that I am honored to be a member. The advice and suggestions from
those with similar experiences has been most welcomed and certainly most
enlightening. I have printed and kept them all to guide me thru my
convalenscence. If nothing else, I will remember to hold my pillow when I
cough! I greatly appreciate the best wishes from all of you whon took the
time to express them. Looks like my 2004 LBC winter projects have now become
winter 2005 LBC projects. I will sign off from the list around January 6 to
avoid overloading my ISP's server and then reenrol when I can sit at this
keyboard again.
Frank " Swamp Yankee" Krajewski