RE: Electricity 101

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>,
Subject: RE: Electricity 101
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:16:51 -0800
I bought ($5) one of those small 12V batteries used for emergency lighting
and put a small breaker fuse on it.   Then you do not have to lug around a
big charger or have wires all over - Just lay it where it is needed (on top
of car, under car, bench, tree house, priest hole or under the bed clothes
(for reading you filthy minded listers)

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson