Re: Engine won't stop

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine won't stop
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:05:27 -0600
   My '69 B will diesel in hot weather if I use regular gas, especially
if the ignition timing is late.  I reckon it runs a little hotter if the
timing is late.  What octane fuel are you running?

   I think you have the crankcase breathers connected to the wrong
place.  They should be connected to the carb air filter.  I had a DGV on
a '70 B I once owned.  It had a fitting on the air filter for the
breather hose.  There was no breather on the valve cover on either of my
B's.  Suggest you look at a Moss catalogue to gain some insight into how
to hook up the carbon canister.

   Cheers,

     CR