Re: Hardened Valve Seats

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardened Valve Seats
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:13:21 -0800
Are you saying that you cannot attach dual sidedraft Webers to a regular
iron 1800 head? I seriously doubt that contention -- I can recall seeing
that setup many years before the crossflow heads were available.

At any rate, the wrecker only sold me the long block, sans the high
performance accessories (carbs, headers, aluminum rocker cover, distributor,
etc). So I cannot vouch for the efficacy of this arrangement, I can only
state that it existed.

And no, I was not "asleep".

--

Max Heim