Re: mg's in the movies

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mg's in the movies
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:43:30 -0700
Well, I haven't seen this gem of a movie but I've heard that the true MG
movie would be  - Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
This classic Russ Meyer film has it all - fast cars and sweet babes. Yes,
one of the cars is a MGB. I'm still hoping to find and watch this movie
some day but here is a good link and a picture of the featured MGB is
halfway down.

http://www.f4.ca/ultravixen/fp.html

Its high on my list of movies to see along with Plan 9 from Outerspace.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B