Re: Towing a car in the snow!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing a car in the snow!!
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:29:25 -0600
Same here:  The problem is the file type.  I don't know what kind of
file .wmv is and neither does my computer running windows 98 and
normally Netscape 4.8.

I cut and pasted the link into IE6.0 which is supposed to have all of
the upgrades.  I installed it about three months ago along with all of
the upgrades recommended by Mickey Soft for Windows 98 because you can't
download Mickey's upgrades using Netscape.  Using IE6.0 I get the
message you need Windows Media Player at least Version 7.  The computer
then asks if I want to download WMP Version 7.

As I said above, I just upgraded everything several months ago which
included Windows Media Player 6.4.07.  Please, Mickey, quit dinking with
with the software.

Blake

PS: .wmv probably means Windows Media Video.  Another attempt at Mickey
to become America's newest Vanderbuilt, Carnagie, Roosevelt, etc.
monopoly owner.