Re: Dead MGB - Answer To MGB Quiz

To: "MG Digest (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead MGB - Answer To MGB Quiz
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 08:58:11 -0700
I should have responded as my thought was a massive vacuum leak. I had the
same thing happen to me where the plug fell out. But it was when I was
starting the car rather than when it was running so it was fairly obvious.
I found the plug on the ground and with some epoxy, I glued it back in
where it has remained now for fifteen years or so.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B