Off topic - Playing CDs

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic - Playing CDs
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:24:36 -0800
Apologies for off-topicing but I am getting furious with Winamp and Windows
Media Player (I have both).   It used to be that when I popped a CD into my
PC it just played - No messing about, no pop-ups, no continual selection -
It just played!   Having "updated" the software I am now plagued with
techie-dribbling.  Can anyone tell me how I can revert to that easy life of
music instead of technobabble.   All I want to do is pop in the CD and hear
it play - just like my car CD player

Please accept this as my thanks for any replies - got to keep the traffic down!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net