Re: Tie rod ends

To: James Harwood <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie rod ends
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:38:37 -0700
Yes, I have used it. Its like a large ruler with a pointer. The alignment
was way off on my car and I used the alignment tool to get it close. Later
I took the car to a shop for a professional alignment and as I recall, I
wasn't too far off. Toe in needs to be set to 1/8" and I think I was around
a 1/4" or so. Not bad. It comes with instructions and a disclaimer to
verify the settings afterwards. But its still a handy tool.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B