For a new stock one ask PPP
home made maybe the best way to go is ask a fellow lister
such as frank make you one up.
go with the ford alt or any single wire alt.
Hello MG listers,
I have had my 68 MGB GT undercover in a small garage and up on
blocks for about 2 years. I run it few months or so, it fires right up.
It's all stock accept for the T9 5 speed.
I have 6 questions I hope you all can answer for me.
1. Which company should I buy a Quality wiring harness from? 1a. approx. cost?
2. Is it 'relatively' easy to install by a new car mechanic? who has agreed to
3. Should I take the seats and carpet out to make it easier?
(I'm planning on taking these out anyways to clean the floor pan area etc).
4. How long does it 'normally' take to do a neat job?
5. What harnesses should I replace?
6. Do you suggest I incorporate a 4 blade type fuse block? If so where should I
purchase such an item?
68 MGB GT
[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]