I have 6 questions I hope you all can answer for me.
1. Which company should I buy a Quality wiring harness from? 1a. approx.
2. Is it 'relatively' easy to install by a new car mechanic? who has
to help me.
Wiring is wiring. Patience, a wiring diagram, and a VOM meter is all
that is needed besides the usual tools.
3. Should I take the seats and carpet out to make it easier?
(I'm planning on taking these out anyways to clean the floor pan area
I would think so. It's easier on my TD and MGA
4. How long does it 'normally' take to do a neat job?
Plan on twice as long as you think and add another 100%.
6. Do you suggest I incorporate a 4 blade type fuse block? If so where
should I purchase such an item?
I believe this car still uses the old glass tube type. So, rather than
mix types I would get the same style if fusing more circuits. You can
get them at Radio Shack.