Re: seat belt recall

To: Glenn Blair <agblair@csonline.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat belt recall
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:01:03 -0600
Yes, in the 70s there was a recall of the seat belts from MG.

But this is a new recall for the aftermarket belts that Moss sells.
It only affects 2 months of manufacture last year.

I still haven't got out to the garage to check mine. I always think of
it when I'm not home.

They are replacing those that need replacing.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \