Re: New guy on the list

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Larry Daniels" <ldaniels@vbe.com>
Subject: Re: New guy on the list
From: "larryrex" <larryrex@awesomenet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:27:35 -0600
From: "Larry Daniels" <ldaniels@vbe.com>

Hello everybody.  I just signed up on the list after reading the digest for
awhile and wanted to introduce myself.  I am also new to MG's.  I recently
picked up a '79 MGB LE in pretty good shape and am in the process of fixing it
up for this summer.  This is my first LBC, so I am facing the uphill side of
the learning curve on these things.  I've already learned a few things by
watching this list.  Thanks!

My previous sports car experiences were with a '65 Corvette roadster and a
Porsche 911 Targa.

Larry Daniels
Oshkosh WI

 Welcome Mr. Larry

 This list is made up, with a great group of
 people from all walks of life.
 Hope you enjoy reading the post as I, and
 please share when the urge hits.

 Just one thing dont forget to add your last name
 reason being, seems we have an ARMY of Larry's
 on this List.

 Larry Rex

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]