Re: New guy on the list

To: Larry Daniels <ldaniels@vbe.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New guy on the list
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:40:21 -0800 (PST)
--- Larry Daniels <ldaniels@vbe.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody.  I just signed up on the list after
> reading the digest for
> awhile and wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome aboard!  No matter what you need to know about
your MGB, you'll likely find it here.  The incredible
knowledge base and experience of the people on this
list have already dug me out of numerous holes...

There's a link to the archives at the bottom of every
list email, and that's a great place to start for
common  questions!

Safety Fast,

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com