Re: Window Glass Stopper

To: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Window Glass Stopper
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:20:13 -0700
Perhaps a picture or a parts description? There was a metal bar, as I
recall, that stops the window and is somewhat adjustable in position. There
is also a thick pad (felt?) that sits on the bottom of the door where the
frame would normally rest on it rather than a raised metal pedestal.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B