Re: Honk honk

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Honk honk
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:04:40 -0600
It's not a TD or TF button.  They are cream and brown with no red.
Besides there's no horn button in the steering wheel through the MGA
when discussing roadsters.

Based on the shape I think this is center piece out of a tourer steering
wheel.  The two color photos I could find of the Z series shows a redish
center, but the outside edge is black.  A YT uses the exact same wheel
as the TD-TF and center shape, with a horn button, all dark brown.

There was a MG 1100 and 1300 which were produced in the early 60s.  I
couldn't find a color picture, but the shape and size look good for use
in that car.

Blake