Re: adios for now

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: adios for now
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:14:30 -0600
Hello (and goodbye) Bill,
   We will miss you ... and some of us will envy you.  I too work in
research, albeit oil and gas exploration oriented and based in geophysics.
The research quest is hard to explain but it is primal.  I'll think of you
while I'm in Melbourne with the F1 guys.   And I look forward to your
return, some good stories and some of those fish and coral pictures!

Regards,

Ribald Rick Lindsay / Tulsa