adios for now

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: adios for now
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:05:03 -0500 (EST)
As much as I learn from the list and enjoy the ribald (?) commentary at
times, I must log off for now as I'm about to enjoy that one benefit of an
academic life: a sabbatical. I'm sorry :-} to say I'm going to spend the
next 3 months diving in the Red Sea photographing fish and coral reefs and
stuff.

I'll be back in June to ask you all about rebuilding an upgraded
engine and testing and installing an OD tranny. How coincidental was the
recent spate of info about testing an OD tranny.

I'm only sorry I'll miss spring driving season...but with any luck, I'll
also meet up with lister Martin of Israel. That'll be
a nice story to tell.

Bill S
BMCSNJ
'76B with SU's