wife-isms

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wife-isms
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:27:35 -0600
A lot of "car guys" complain about their wives...

I figure I'm pretty lucky.  Due to the financial realities of being a grad
student,
I've been driving my rally 'B GT as a semi-daily (which isn't always as much
fun as it sounds).  I came home the other night, gave my wife a hug and she
smiles and says "you smell like an old British car!"

And just now, coming home from school late...I walk and say "where do you
get cars around here?" and in her sleep she mumbles "it's America..."

Good for a smile I guess. (and 50 net points to who ever names the movie first!)

Safety fast,

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary