Re: starter removal difficulty

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starter removal difficulty
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:30:45 -0800
Year, please!!!

As a general reminder, please include the year and model of your MG when
requesting advice. Despite the sincere interest of everyone on the list, it
is expecting a bit much for all of us to memorize the details of every
single member's cars.

For convenience, you could include it in your signature (see below).

Specifically, the Mk. I and Mk. II starters are completely different
animals.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149