Australian F1 Grand Prix

To: "C4" <c4corvette@yahoogroups.com>, "Charter"
Subject: Australian F1 Grand Prix
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 9:17:18 -0500
Morning Gang,
Just a reminder for our North American friends;
The season opening Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix
is on March 7th but that is in Australia and
across the International Date Line from the
Americas.  The race is Saturday evening, March
6th, here in the States.  Once again, carried
live by SPEED.  I have not looked at their website
but I'm sure qualifying is also televised,
probably Friday night, our time.

And look for me!  I haven't received my track
position assignment yet but I could be anywhere
from the pits to the women's toilet.  I'll be
the one in the marshal's get-up looking just like
every other marshal on the circuit! :-P

Forza Ferrari!

Rick

http://www.grandprix.com.au/cars/home/