Re: A $30,000 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A $30,000 Midget
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:15:02 EST
Well, we can only hope he's a list member...then maybe he'll lower the
reserve and re-list it with a "fairer" description!  (C'mon now, fess up...is
it you
that's selling this Midget?)

Quiet now please...I'm off to place another bid!
;-)
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 2/27/2004 6:56:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
holtt@nacse.org writes:
Don't you all ever worry that the person selling these things might be a
list member? :^)