Re: Differential plug

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Differential plug
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:24:22 EST
Mmm...Isn't it just possible (like so many other parts of our LBC's) there
simply was no "standard" that these differential plugs were made too?  I mean,
the size of the square whole probably changed with suppliers.  You know, as one
Abington "village smithy" handed it down to the next generation, the size of
the opening might just have changed slightly...(another wink and a nudge...).
 ;-)
donny v
1978

In a message dated 2/28/2004 10:17:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,