Exhaust System and PCV Questions

To: "MG Digest (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust System and PCV Questions
From: "Christian, Wellner L. CIV COMNAVAIRSYSCOMPATUXENTRIVERMD AIR
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:59:35 -0500
Group,

        I have a stock'74 B (no overdrive).
        1)  What do you guys think is the best sounding exhaust without being
too
loud at highway speeds??
        2)  Does anyone know of where I can get (by mail) a replacement front
tappet
cover for my MGB???  I'd like to get either an MGA or a 18G version.  I plan
to run a draft tube.  The reason I'm doing this is so I can install the front
cover (correctly :) and not worry about leaks.
        3)  Also, does anyone know where, prior to PCV, the engine vapors were
vented
from???  Did they just have the side vent (tube) and no vent on the valve
cover??

Thanks,  Skip