Re: Politics: lame

To: dcouncil@imt.net (David Councill), roger@los.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Politics: lame
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:55:09 -0500
Clearly I am in the minority but spirited debate and passionalte political
discourse by honorable people in a non hostile environment is ok.  I try (don't
always succeed) to keep an open mind to others thoughts even though I have
stong opinions about almost evrything!  As far as I am concerned, Cyberspace is
the perfect place to get your thoughts out there within reasonable tolerances
and respect for all folks regardless of race creed etc, of course.  In other
words, it ain't personal!

mel
1971 mgbgt