Re: Politics: lame

To: "Roger Los" <roger@los.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Politics: lame
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:02:43 -0800
The two absolutely ridiculous topics that are rife with mis-representation,
mis-interpretation and mis-guided attitudes, as well as being completely
illogical are politics and religion.  Neither of these topics should
manifest themselves on this 'list'.   But some people just cannot stick to
etiquette and thus occasionally we get these little lapses.

But anyone who 'de-lists' because of these slurries is nuts!    I assume
that if they receive spam they will get off the Internet to conform to
their rationale.

At 03:39 PM 3/4/2004, Roger Los wrote:
>This will be the second old British vehicle list I've left (no big loss
>there, I suppose, for you guys) because people love politics
>and "their" political party more than they love the list's actual topic.
>
>Newsflash: Politics are BORING. Almost as boring as religion.
>
>When will anyone figure out that we have way more in common than we have
>differences? Good luck, lads.
>
>Roger Los
>--'54 BSA A10
>--'61 Jaguar E-Type