Ashland, Oregon MG info

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ashland, Oregon MG info
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:17:37 -0800 (PST)
A member of our club (New England MG Car Club), is retiring and moving
to Ashland to be near a niece and a change of pace from living on the
Beach in Maine for the last 30-40 years. She has a 53 TD and is
selling it here and planning on getting another one there. She would
like to get involved in whatever MG stuff is going on in that
area. She is heading out on Thursday for four days to pick out her
condo and get a mailing address. If someone is very active in the area
she would love to meet up with someone to say Hi. Can anyone point me
to any clubs or shops out there?

Carl French