Re: Ashland, Oregon MG info

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ashland, Oregon MG info
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:42:31 -0800
She thinks she will find another TD in Ashland, OR?

I've been there, and that seems unrealistically optimistic, to say the
least.

Considering the loss involved in selling low and buying high, and the risk
associated with "a pig in a poke" as opposed to "the devil you know", the
only reason I can think of for her to sell rather than ship is if she feels
it's time to move on to a different model. Which may well be the case...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149