Re: LSD effects

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LSD effects
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:33:54 EST
In a message dated 3/11/2004 12:05:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:
Guys,

You are really going to have to pardon my ignorance here (you always
have done in the past :-)

I have never driven a 'B - and especially MY 'B - with a limited slip
diff (usually bigger cars for some reason) and I now AM the proud owner
of such a beast.  With my first competition event on Sunday and still
some tidying up to do on Saturday, I have a question that is going to
have no difinitive answer.
Eric

You know, when I read the subject line I though someone was calling on me to
relate some stories of my well-spent youth involving LBCs and LSD but your
actual question is a very valid equipment quiry about which I know nothing
about.

Jay Donoghue
72BGT
66Mustang