Free CB MGB front wings

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Free CB MGB front wings
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:08:04 -0800 (PST)
I have two CB MGB front fenders here and I have no use for them and would
rather give them to someone who could make use of them than take them to the
dumpster. They are solid but both need lower patch panels. They are the Mk2
style fenders. I will not ship them but I would be willing to assist in the
pickup or even deliver them to a not very far away local (I live in South
Coastal Maine/NH).
Carl French

Do you Yahoo!?