Re: Rebuilding 1974 Mg Midget

To: rickus284@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Rebuilding 1974 Mg Midget
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:30:36 EST
rickus284,
Go to www.spridget.com. for a start, that is. Or join a British Car Club. I
know for a fact that the MG scene is really going great guns out here in So.
Cal. Seems that we have almost all of the MG's (that are) still in good running
condition...I think it's something to do with the fact that unless you live
RIGHT ON the ocean and are subject to fog and constant salt in the air from
waves splashing nearby...The darn things last forever! MG's that is...Don'tcha
Just Love It? I've even heard of MG's being sent here from the East Coast for
their health. 8^) ha-ha-ha-ha!!
Albert Escalante
1978 MGB & 1977 Jaguar XJ6-L
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)