New Rear Disc Brakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Rear Disc Brakes
From: twobees@sprynet.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:02:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
The recounting of the "test" race makes me glad I get to test my race setups &
changes on the street in my daily driving of my MGB.

My experience with rear drums on the B has been positive.  I use semi-metallic
shoes & if correctly adjusted, they have (knock on wood) never been a problem
with fading or pulling.  And, in combination with larger rear cylinders &
carbon front pads let me haul the B down from pretty high speeds quickly & in
control.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB daily driver. occasional vintage racer #477