Re: RBB & Dobermans

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RBB & Dobermans
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:25:23 -0500
This reminds me of my late Irish Setter Kelly and the way he would ride in
the front seat of my Right Hand Drive Daimler Double Six.  I used to get so
many double takes by people passing and seeing the dog "driving" the car
:)It was really fun to stop at a toll booth and watch the expression of the
guy in the booth as he looked down to collect the toll.

Rick

Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil -  North American Council of MG