Re: Who designed the location of...

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Who designed the location of...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:43:36 -0800 (PST)
Sounds good to me, Tab, although can u imagine the 'change-over' required
for all of those devices that you mentioned??

When we bought a portable DVD player we also bought a power unit for use
in the car - it converts the cigarette power into house-type power. I'm
not clear on the difference but basically you can plug into it using a
regular three-pronged plug. So, in addition to the DVD player, I can run
my laptop in the car if I need to. But it is kinda bulky.

--- Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com> wrote:

> Why can't we do away with the cigarette lighter adapters and have some
> shareable 12-volt power source INSIDE the vehicle with small convenient
> plugs

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328