Re: Car Alarms

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Alarms
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:24:31 EST
In a message dated 17/03/2004 5:50:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

Paul, I  have to agree with you on this.  Shooting somebody over a  property
crime is not only stupid, it's illegal.  The inevitable  result is that Bubba
is going to make you his wife in prison.  This  macho, bravado crap is
bullshit.
>From the point of view of most of us Canadians (and other civilised
countries), you guys (Americans) are a bunch of gun happy people running on far
 more
testosterone than brains.  A buddy who is a border guard tells me they
regularly turn back Americans that just don't understand that they can't come
into
Canada with hand guns, and refuse to leave them behind.
If shooting someone for attempting to steal your car or its contents  doesn't
 bother you, or seem out of proportion, then YOU guys scare me more  than the
thieves do!
Bill