77B screws for auto choke

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 77B screws for auto choke
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:07:21 -0800 (PST)
Well, don't ask how, but I lost the screws that hold
the autochoke in my 77B to the body of the carb.

Can someone tell me what those screws are and if I can
get them at a hardware store or if I need to order
them from Moss.

Tom
77B

*******

How did I lose them?  I was in the street in front of
my house having trouble getting the car to run.  Took
the choke off, set the screws somewhere in the engine
compartment, got the car running, decided to pull it
in the garage and forgot to grab the screws
first...stupid.

I can't find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!