Re: Red Warning Lite

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Red Warning Lite
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:55:52 -0700
When did they have voltmeters? I don't recall ever seeing one on a MGB.

Actually, I find my red idiot light to be as good as idiot lights get. It
is very sensitive and will glow very dim to bright depending on discharge
situations. And it also tells me when I have bad electrical connections.
Its really is about as close to a gauge as you can get in a light. And
thats my experience on Bs, 65-72

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B