Bay Area Photo Shoot

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, dancer@musician.org
Subject: Bay Area Photo Shoot
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:00:51 -0800
I just got the following message from a friend. If you are involved in
Rallying in California (TSD or Performance) there's a good chance that
you've met Jane already. She's the one who drives the 160hp Honda
Station Wagon.

I figure that this list is a really good place to find folks with
interesting cars.

----- Forwarded message from Jane Barker <dancer@musician.org> -----

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:00:13 -0800
From: Jane Barker <dancer@musician.org>

Hi Larry,

Think I mentioned I'm doing a photography class at Laney College.  Well one of
the assignments is photographing moving cars on a 2-lane road ... !!  I'm
looking for a few "interesting" cars ... unusual, classic, vintage that kind of
thing.  The shoot will probably take about one hour and will be done in a local
(Bay Area) rural setting either Saturday April 3rd or Saturday April
10th.

I'm wondering if you would mind passing this along to anyone who you think may
have a suitable car and might be interested.  They can reach me by email at
<dancer@musician.org>

Thank you very much!

Jane

----- End forwarded message -----