Re: V1 #1533

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V1 #1533
From: Jon Tabor <sentar@www.nwscan.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:04:31 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Eric J Russell wrote:

> [...]

Even better, check your local community college.  Here in Portland, OR,
Portland Community College offers a class called "Hot Rod/Vintage Car
Restoration" and the summary says it goes over the finer points of doing
body work and welding on your trusty classic or hot rod.  I thought about
taking it this term, but I think I'll hold off until later in the year.

--
Jon Tabor