Re: Was Tach Attack, now Car ads...

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Was Tach Attack, now Car ads...
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:15:22 -0500
Nothing like hearing from someone who has a 56k line who then magically
expects a (relatively small) 1.7 meg video to instantly download.

Hey, if we could all download stuff instantly over 56k (which is usually
not the connect speed anyway), why bother paying for broadband?

And your point is... you're unhappy with your connection speed??