Re: Red Warning Lite, Now: Tach Attack

To: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Subject: Re: Red Warning Lite, Now: Tach Attack
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:04:51 -0600
Chuck Renner wrote:

> Some good reading on a similar subject:
>
>http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=27&article_id=7652&page_number=1

So I read this now. And I have 2 comments.

First, he made a mistake by trying to rationally talk to someone
who opens up a conversion by swearing at the person who points out that
he's wandering.

Second, I'd describe my driving style, in general, as a 'doer' maybe a
combination of soother and doer. I actually, use my turn signal. I don't
block intersections. I actual slow down at yellow lights, unless I
know' the guy behind me is going through (you can just tell some times).
And I get out of the way of others, when that can be done safely. I
don't tailgate, or drive in anger.

That has taken a long time to happen, and yes, I slip up. Because
general loss of patients and dramatic increase in rudeness of society,
driving is not fun like when I was young.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB