Re: Hole in the backing plate

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hole in the backing plate
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:40:53 -0800
Maybe it's a "lightening hole"? Ha ha ha... like they were worried about
weight when they cobbled up that giant slab of steel...

A view of the flywheel just for checking the ring gear teeth would be
useful. I'd arrange to be able to cap it, though, to keep out the grunge.

Or you could fit sensors for flywheel-triggered ignition...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149