1968 MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1968 MGB for sale
From: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:02:01 -0500
List,

The time has come to sell my 1968 MGB! My wife never learned how to drive a
stick and we bought a modern automatic thing and need to create more room in
the garage, I lose on this one. Here is the basic deal...

1968 MGB in British racing green w/ disc (button) wheels.
New battery, starter, tires, carbs, and rubber on the doors.
Two years ago rebuilt brakes, clutch hydraulics and front suspension.
Very strong engine. When bought four years ago had excellent compression.

Car is very original and could use new seat covers and carpet.

Located in Gainesville, Florida. Asking around $5,000 obo. If price is right
will include box of part the cost me around $800.
Trying to avoid ebay! ;-)

Please forward this email to any interested parties and contact me with
questions. Thanks

Almost forgot... Pictures at the following:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/fwp/mgb.htm <http://plaza.ufl.edu/fwp/mgb.htm>

Pictures taken before new carbs fitted. New carbs are correct remanufacture
from Moss.

Frank Phillips
fwp@ufl.edu <mailto:fwp@ufl.edu>