Re: Walk-in MG store

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Walk-in MG store
From: "Martin C. Galan" <batangelias@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 18:20:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'll be in the San Francisco, LA., Washington (DC) and New York between the end
of April into May for a vacation with my family. I was wondering if there
is/are any stores selling MG related products, in or near those Citys, where I
can walk-in and browse and maybe pick up a thing or two. I am also looking into
buying a helmet and a racing suit. Id appreciate any leads.

Pity though I will be in the East Coast on the 15th of May and cant make it to
the "MGs at Jack London Square" event.

Cheers!

Martin Galan

65' MGB "Misty B"