Re: Walk-in MG store

To: "Martin C. Galan" <batangelias@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Walk-in MG store
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 04:36:20 -0400
Martin,

If you let me know when and where you are going to be in NY, I'll be more
than happy to help you w/ site seeing plans. Heck, if  you going to be in
the NYC area, I may even be able to take you round to a few sites. If you
want to shake the family for a while we could go in one of my MGBs (or the
Midget) and if you want to take the family along, I can easily fit 4
passengers in my 73 Dodge Dart. Moss Motors East Coast Warehouse is only
about 50 minutes west of NYC or I could take you out to Long Island for a
visit to "The Cradle of Aviation" www.cradleofaviation.org/  museum. Let me
know. BTW: where are you visiting from?

I've got a few east coast USA British Car events listed at
www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
81 Merrick Ave.
East Meadow, NY
11554
516-794-9004

> I'll be in .......................... New York between the end of April
into May for a vacation with my family. I was wondering if there is/are any
stores selling MG related products, in or near those Citys, where I can
walk-in and browse and maybe pick up a thing or two. I am also looking into
buying a helmet and a racing suit. Id appreciate any leads.