Re: engine hoist capacity

To: james.harwood@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: engine hoist capacity
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:35:49 EDT
Be CAREFULL !!!! I was pulling an engine with a lift fully extended. Just as
i got the engine and trans clear of the m.g.and it slowly tiped forward onto
the floor just missing the bumper and grille. I was really lucky. I immediatly
went outside,cut the head off one of the goats, faced in an easterly
direction, and said one hundred Thank YOU chants to Lord Lucas.

                                                                        Steve

                                                                        N.E.
Ohio